Sun, 30 Jan|
Online Self Care Workshop
What's your body saying? Listen to your heart, tune into your body.
Time & Location
30 Jan 2022, 18:00 – 19:30 GMT
Online Self Care Workshop
About the Event
Join us for this live experiential online workshop supporting Feast for the Soul 2022.
Date: Sunday 30th January
Time: 6pm - 7:30pm
Price: €20 EU / $22 US - 50% of the ticket price is donated to the Feast for the Soul ( a not for profit 501c3 organization)
Body Talk is a live workshop for feast goers to connect with each other and explore how to consciously relax and connect with the body. Inviting questions and discovering answers by tuning into various parts of the body. It is a body centred creative process that can bring about balance and integration through somatic writing. In this group workshop you will be supported as you tune in with a gentle curiosity, listen and then write down the stories stored in your body. Somatic writing helps to transmute stored and blocked energy as you express and integrate your stories.
What to expect:
- Guided meditation to relax both mind and body, creating space so you can tune in and listen to your body.
- Somatic writing is a unique way to express the stories held in your body as you let your soul guide the process.
- Transmute the energy as you write the stories from the parts that hold them, releasing any stored stress or accumulated tension.
- Learn how to relax, tune into your heart for guidance and access your inner wisdom.
- Explore physical sensations, uncover them and write their stories.
- Uncover emotions that may be suppressed, release them through writing.
- Let go of any blocks or challenges that keep you stuck mentally through deep listening.
- Relax your whole body with a body scan and release any tension you have been holding onto.
This workshop has been created as part of the Trust Your Vibe program developed by Suzi von Mensenkampff and Anne Vetter. It is a practice that can be used when you feel stress and tension building up, do it regularly as part of your Self Care routine. It is an empowering way to feel where you may be holding tension and give your self time to explore it and let it express through writing. Your body and its organs all hold clues, develop emotional resilience by paying attention to them and tuning into the information and stories held there. Remember the issues are in the tissues, and this writing process supports you to transform and transmute yours by accessing your inner wisdom.
50% of the ticket price is donated to the Feast for the Soul ( a not for profit 501c3 organization)
Feast for the Soul is an annual 40-day global spiritual practice period - a virtual intensive, during which people from all ages, and traditions, make a commitment to practice deeply to expand their awareness. The aim of the Feast is to offer support for one's daily spiritual practice and to create a community of people supporting one and other.
For more information and to sign up for the feast check out Feast for the Soul.org
Feast for the Soul
Body Talk Workshop€20.00