Primordial Sound Meditation
Time & Location
About the Event
Offered as 4 Online Sessions: Includes a One to One Session and Group Meditation Sessions
Session One: Saturday October 9th - 5pm - 7:00pm
Session Two: Individual One to One Session - Self select time / date between October 12th, 13th or 15th
Time 5pm -6pm Duration 30 mins each - alternatives available.
We will schedule additional 30 minute Group Meditation Sessions each of these days to establish your practice.
Session Three: Saturday October 16th - 5pm - 7:30pm includes Group Meditation
Session Four: Sunday October 24th - 5pm - 7:00pm
All Sessions are to be recorded, so if you cannot make any of the dates, you will be sent a recording of the session.
There is a point in time where we feel guided from within' to take the next step, to dive in and to go deeper, to make daily meditation part of our routine. This Personal Mantra Practice offers all seekers the way in, to uncover the mystery of Self and connect you to your soul, your true self and your Dharma or purpose in life.
Chopra Center co-founders Deepak Chopra and David Simon have revived this ancient practice of sound meditation and made it available in a format that’s easy to learn. You will be guided by an experienced Chopra Certified Teacher in the comfort of your own home.
- When you learn Primordial Sound Meditation, you will receive a personal mantra.
- A mantra is a specific sound or vibration—which when repeated silently—helps you to enter deeper levels of awareness.
- A Sanskrit term that translates as "vehicle of the mind," a mantra truly is a vehicle that takes you into quieter, more peaceful levels of the mind.
- The mantra you will receive is the vibration the universe was creating at the time, date and place of your birth, and it is calculated following Vedic mathematic formulas.
- When you silently repeat your mantra in meditation, it creates a vibration that helps you slip into the space between your thoughts, into the complete silence that is sometimes referred to as "the gap."
- Your mind is no longer caught up in its noisy internal chatter and is instead exposed to its own deepest nature: pure awareness.
Outline of the 4 Online Sessions:
- Session One - is an introduction to PSM covering the basics, including the layers of life and how meditation helps us access deeper aspects of ourselves as it is rooted in the yoga tradition. Introductory group meditation.
- Session Two - is a private One to One session, where you recieve your Personal PSM Mantra. These are individually scheduled. There is an online group meditation after Session Two these dates are to be confirmed.
- Session Three - is a group session where you learn how to perfect your practice and learn about experiences that may happen as you meditate with your Personal PSM Mantra. A group meditation is included in this session.
- Session Four - is a group session that shows you a map of the territory as we explore higher states of consciousness. This session begins with a group meditation and ends with a Q & A.
Offered Online €150 per person. (Max. 14 places )
Usual Price €295 as normally offered only as one to one private sessions
Session Two (option 1)Online
Session Two (option 2)Online
- Online Special Offer!€150€1500€0