Mon, 19 Jun|
Croxton Park House
Songlines Solstice Retreat UK 2023
Exclusive retreat for Songlines members only. You are invited to a personal retreat and initiation ceremony in England.
Time & Location
19 Jun 2023, 15:00 GMT+1 – 22 Jun 2023, 11:00 GMT+1
Croxton Park House, Croxton Kerrial, Grantham, Leicestershire, England.
About the Event
Songlines Summer Solstice UK Retreat 2023
(Note: Songlines Members Only Exclusive Retreat)
Our Songlines Community are invited to a retreat and initiation ceremony taking place under the Summer Solstice sun on sacred witch remembrance grounds at Belvoir Castle in England. Join us in person on the grounds of Belvoir Castle at a very special private venue; Croxton Park House.
Traveling to England is optional and open for those who wish to meet in person at this truly magical, mystical retreat led by Suzi von Mensenkampff and Emma Kupu Mitchell. Arrive a few days ahead to spend time in nature and go deep into the mystery of yourself as a mystic witch, together we will explore the land and take part in a sacred ceremony to honour and integrate our seeds, our medicine, our shadows, and our songlines. We all gather online for the live Songlines Summer Solstice Closing Celebrations, as we mark the end of our year together.
For those who cannot be in England, portions of the retreat will be recorded and shared as we gather for our final online program on the Solstice with Janet leading the celebrations live from Florida, and our group joining live from Croxton Park.
How to register:
- Register and pay in full €595.00 online to guarantee your place today. Single rooms are limited.
- Register and pay a non refundable booking deposit of €150.00 online to save your place today. The remaining balance €445 is due by April 15th, 2023.
Where we meet:
The venue is Croxton Park House, Croxton Kerrial, Grantham, Leicestershire. UK.
Our private retreat house is nestled in a private estate amongst rolling hills, it boasts beautiful lakeside views and airy living space. Conveniently situated within a 15 minute drive to A1, Grantham or Melton Mowbray.
What to expect:
Imagine yourself traveling across the globe, arriving in England with plenty of time to rest and recuperate after your journey. Meeting members of our Songlines community on route; as we gather in person at a very special location in the UK. We will meet under the trees beside the three oak saplings planted to acknowledge the Witches of Belvoir Castle in 2021 by Her Grace, Emma, Duchess of Rutland, Belvoir Castle.
The landscape at Croxton Park, with its ancient trees and lakes holds many stories for us to tune into, we will explore what wants to be known, seen, heard and experienced. We will listen to the whispers of our souls, transcending time and space to discover ancient past lives that once were. Guided by our intuition, we will create a unique experience for each other; with the intention of integrating our inner Mystic and healing our Witch wounds.
- With reverence for the 11 witches, their story bearers and guides, each other and the entire community, we will pray and meditate at sunrise and sunset.
- Quiet time to contemplate the questions posed by Sabin as we began last year, review our deep soul writing and share our aha moments.
- All of your meals will be provided as we will prepare delicious vegetarian based foods, that we will infuse with love as we cook and eat together.
- We will walk the land, listen and tune into the trees, explore the gardens, the castle and the vast estate at Belvoir. (pronounced Beaver)
- Rituals to embrace the five elements; air, space, earth, water and fire of which we are created. We will honour each other, and all of our community. To be seen, heard, felt and fully supported.
- We will laugh, as we remember who we truly are and why we are here. We will celebrate, sing, dance and share our Songlines as we embody the 12th witch, ourselves.
We have a limited number of places reserved, however if our numbers exceed our expectations we may add additional places in an adjacent property. There are some beautifully appointed single rooms available on a first come, first served basis; simply select to pay the supplement at the checkout to reserve your own room.
Over three nights, and four days - together we will create a retreat like no other you have ever experienced.
- At the top of the property are the bedrooms and they all boast views overlooking the private fields and parkland of Croxton Park Estate. Every room is handsomely finished with the finest furnishings to ensure you’re guaranteed a great night sleep.
- The luxurious family bathrooms are set amongst the bedrooms.
- Croxton Park House has a lovely private garden where we will enjoy guided Qigong and Meditation sessions to start our day.
- Most of your meals are included and will include home cooked simple vegetarian dishes prepared in the light and airy country kitchen and eaten at your leisure in the adjoining breakfast room, which gives such a homely welcome to the property.
- There is a patio area offering the perfect spot for alfresco meals. We expect warm days in June.
- There is also a formal dining room downstairs for our celebration dinner, with an original wood fire feature, and afterwards we will retreat to the lounge upstairs. Here you will find sofas so sumptuous that we challenge anyone not to fall asleep in front of the open fire.
- International travel / transfers are not included.
- Please arrange your flights / transfers to arrive in Grantham, Leicestershire, England by 3pm on Monday 19th June.
- Arrange your transfer to depart Croxton Park on Thursday 22nd June after 11am.
- Flights can be booked into East Midlands (EMA) Airport which is 29.5 miles away. Other nearby airports include Birmingham (BHX) (55.9 miles), London Luton (LTN) (72.6 miles), Manchester (MAN) (75 miles) and London Stansted (STN) (80.7 miles) London Heathrow (LHR) (122 miles)
- Grantham is very well serviced by trains from all over the UK, and it is also very easy to drive (if you rent a car) to from all major UK airports.
- Travel Insurance is essential and highly recommended.
Are you feeling called? If it is a YES please don't hesitate, book right away.
- Register and pay in full to secure your place: €595.00 p/p based on shared accommodation.
- Add €145.00 single supplement to the cart at checkout if you choose a single room.
- Save your spot with a booking deposit €150.00 (non - refundable)
- The remaining balance €445.00 is due by April 15th 2023.
Songlines Solstice Retreat
based on shared accomodation.From €545.00 to €595.00Sale ended
- €595.00Tax: +€16.07 Card Fee
- €545.00Tax: +€14.71 Card Fee
Please add this to your basket if you are choosing the Single Occupancy option.€145.00Tax: +€3.92 Card Fee
Pay My Balance
The balance for this retreat is due by April 15th, 2023€445.00Tax: +€12.02 Card FeeSale ended